1.08.2012

Preppy Dotted Line

Happy Sunday!

I am never too busy on Sunday's so I usually have time to freshen up my nails with new designs. Today I decided to try these pretty preppy dotted lines.



The lighting wasn't the greatest when I took the photo but I believe you get the idea. First, I applied two coats of my basecoat, Salon Sciences Instant Artificials. It is supposed to make your nails healthy and strong and since I'm trying to grow them out we will see how it goes...Next, I applied two coats of Essie's Da Bush as my all over color. Once that was completely dry I added the white lines and white dots using Kiss Nail Art Paint in White. Next, I added the pink dots with a nail dotting tool. The polish color I chose for that was Essie's Your Hut or Mine. Finally, I topped it all off with Seche Vite. (Sidenote: I use a coat of Seche Vite between each color change; just don't write it every time)

*Sigh* Back to a full week of work tomorrow, at least I will have cute nails ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment