2.13.2012

Valentine's Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

1 day until Valentine's Day. Whoohoo! I made something really cute for my husband that I found on Pinterest - maybe I will post a picture of it tomorrow once he gets it. Work computer update: I am still without a computer; it was supposed to be fixed today but alas, once I got into work they waited until after lunch to tell me it wouldn't be ready until tomorrow morning. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it will actually be ready tomorrow morning when I go in.

Now onto the nails!!!



Even though I was sort of getting sick of pink I decided I would keep it for 1 more day since tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I used a coat Sally Hansen's Diamond Slipper over the pink I already had on and followed it up with a coat of NYC's Matte Me Crazy. I am so glad that I finally found a matte top coat, at it was at K-Mart believe it or not! Score! Can't wait to try something new on these nails later this week. In the meantime, enjoy, and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! (tomorrow - hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment