4.05.2012

Easter Bunny

As I mentioned earlier this week I wanted to do some fun nails for Easter, since today is my last day of work this week before the holiday I thought these would be perfect. I got the idea from this post from Spektors Nails. She did a great job and I was happy that mine looks like an actual bunny, sometimes my freehand can be questionable. hehe.




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus (1 coat)
-Essence  - You Belong To Me (2 coats)
-Pure Ice - (for the dots - the color name came off though!)
-NYC - French White Tip (2 coats for the bunny)
-Revlon - Twinkled Pink (for the ears)
-Kiss Nail Art Paint - Black
-Out The Door TopCoat

I will try to get another easter mani in before the holiday on Sunday, however, they may turn into Pittsburgh Pirates or Philadelphia Phillies nails (as Rob and I are going to the games on Saturday AND Sunday)

Don't forget to enter my 50 follower giveaway here!

4 comments: