4.30.2012

My April Purchases

I didn't go too crazy in April spending money on new polishes and I try to use what I already have, but you all know, it's fun to use new colors!!

Here is what I bought this month:


(Left to Right)
-Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Ay,Ay, Captain!
-Sinful Colors - Flutter
-Wet 'n Wild Megalast - I Need A Refresh-Mint
-Sinful Colors - Savage
-Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Show Your Stripes


(Left to Right)
-Pretty & Polished - Candy Coated
-Wet 'n Wild - Bow In My Presence
-LA Girl Fruity - Sparkling Peach
-Ulta - High Roller
-Ultra - X-Dry


(Left to Right)
-Sinful Colors - Rich In Heart
-Sinful Colors - Cream Pink
-Sinful Colors - Neon Melon
-Sinful Colors - Fiji

Clearly if I had to pick a favorite brand in April it would be Sinful Colors. What was your favorite brand in the last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment