4.28.2012

Saturday Stamping

Do you ever have an idea that looks really good in your head but didn't translate to your nails? That is this one:



Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus (1 coat)
-Sinful Colors - Cream Pink (2 coats)
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City (Stamping)
-Ulta - High Roller (Stamping)
-Out The Door TopCoat

Sinful Colors were on sale this week for $0.99 at Walgreens so I picked up this pink and a couple other colors which I will show you in my April purchases post at the end of the month. It is a nice solid creme hot pink with a subtle gold shimmer to it. Thats where I got the idea to stamp with some metallics that I have, however, they were not opaque enough to be stamped with and they definitly didn't want to be photographed, thus, you get today's mani. Next time I will definately stick with the special Konad polishes or something that is completely opaque in 1 coat.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I think subtle stamps like this are sometime quite nice. Its just really hard to see the design in the picture. I have the "better in my head" moments all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better in my head happens all the time! I do like subtle stamps though! That pink is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete