5.30.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 30: Inspired By A Tutorial

I can't believe there is only 1 mani left after this! It has been fun and I have loved getting to know the girls better too :) Today's challenge is Inspired By A Tutorial and I knew exactly what I wanted to do, Grunge Nails. You can see the tutorial posted by Nails Adored here! Jamie always does good nails, and this tutorial was very easy to follow (though I didn't follow exactly...lol)

Inspired By A Tutorial Nails:





Polishes Used:
-NYC - Sidewalkers
-Sally Hansen - Parrot
-Sinful Colors - Cream Pink
-Pure Ice - Scandal

I was really pleased with how this mani turned out. Each mani with this effect would be different and that is one of my favorite things about it. No matter how it turns out, it is always right ;)

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their INSPIRED BY A TUTORIAL here:
Amanda - Nox Nails

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'll have to try this myself sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun! I may have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome!:D I might give it a try soon:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this technique! Great color choices :)

    ReplyDelete