5.09.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 9: Rainbow

Somewhere over the rainbow....

I have to admit, I was dreading this day of the challenge, I am not a fan of rainbow on my own nails. Some girls can pull it off, it just doesn't work for me. Oh well.

Rainbow Nails:




Polishes Used:
-Konad White (Base)
-Konad Red
-Konad Yellow
-Konad Pink
-Konad Green
-Konad Blue
-Wet 'n Wild - Sparked

Since I wasn't feeling rainbow I just freehanded the colors of the rainbow and sort of blended them together. I added a little glitter to the tops for something extra. Sorry I didn't give it my all on this one. Don't worry I will be back tomorrow with something that I am much more excited about!

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their RAINBOW NAILS here:

4 comments:

  1. I felt exactly the same as you on this one, but there's much more to look forwards to :) And this mani is still super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its bright, its glittery, what's not to love? :)its super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you added glitter. It makes me think it might be the end of the rainbow where the pot'o'gold would be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice...stunning shades
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete