6.02.2012

Swatch - AphroditeLaquers: RumRunner

Rum Runner is one of the Indie polishes that I purchased in May. I wore this to my first May wedding, and I loved everything about it.




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-AphroditeLaquers - RumRunner
-Out The Door - TopCoat

This is 2 coats of RumRunner, Rebecca describes it as, a Berry colored jelly polish, with dark pink glitter, dark pink holo glitter, and tiny silver glitter/shimmer. You can visit her etsy store here!

What do you think? Do you own RumRunner or any or Rebecca's awesome polishes?

3 comments:

  1. I don't have any of them but looking at this I wish I did! I'm usually not that in to reds, but this is sooo beautiful x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have raspberries on your nails! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete