6.08.2012

Swatch: Bonita - Orange

Today I am swatching the "Orange" from my set. The only reason I am calling it "orange" in quotes is that the photos look pretty orange but in natural light it is much more of  neon red-orange-pink (I know you all know exactly what I'm talking about from my super clear description - lol)





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Bonita - Orange
-Out The Door - TopCoat

This is still fun and bright for summer, I just wish the pictures more accurately represented the color of the polish.

Also, I recently hit 150 followers, thank you all for reading :) I feel a giveaway coming on when we hit 200 ;-)

And one last photo from my wedding that goes with this polish; hehe.

6 comments:

  1. Whoa, fun and bright is pretty accurate. Love it!

    (and quick glance at your photo, you reminded me of Sarah Jessica Parker - gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! Others who have looked through my wedding album have made the same SJP comments :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely polish color! and Super cute wedding picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is striking. Extremely bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nice colour. Love the wedding picture, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a strong color. True neon.

    You look so pretty in your wedding pic. As Julie said, you remind me of Sarah Jessica Parker.

    ReplyDelete