8.30.2012

Essence - Grey-t To Be Here

My Ulta, FINALLY got their Essence polishes back in stock (with the new bottle design of course). I am just so happy they are back, I really like that I am able to get them, even if they are just the plain Colour to Go shades (now if only Ulta would be able to stock the specialty collections!)

I saw Grey-t To Be Here and knew I needed it. It's sort of a grey version of Cinderella. Grey with pink colored shimmer :)





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Essence - Grey-t To Be Here
-OTD

This is a lovely color and it had great application. Two coats and it is completely opaque. Unfortunately I just couldn't capture the pink shimmer well with my camera. Any suggestions from you ladies (and gents) for capturing shimmer at it's finest?


P.S. The Fall Into Autumn Challenge starts this Saturday, are you as excited as I am? 

4 comments:

  1. I WANT all the new Essence colors! They have been sitting in my cart online for awhile now, must buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouu I can't resist a gray polish in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never would have thought to put pink shimmer in gray polish but its a beautiful combo!

    ReplyDelete