10.11.2012

Avon Suede Nail Enamel - Platinum Beauty

Last week I ordered the Avon Suede Nail Enamel collection and yesterday it arrived. I was excited to try out these 6 polishes; so I started right away. Today I am wearing Platinum Beauty.





I didn't actually wear a base coat or top coat in these pictures because I wasn't sure what a topcoat would do to the suede effect of the polish. I really like this color a lot and although there were some visible brush strokes, they were minimal. I can't wait to try out the rest of these polishes and show them to you all.

Do you like suede polishes? What is your favorite suede brand? 




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I need to try some of these Avon suede polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I must try these they do look good! My next door neighbor is a avon rep!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this color!! And maybe it's just me, but in some of the pictures, it almost looks gold in spots.... anyway, pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete