12.26.2012

Amy's Nail Boutique - Roxy

I hope all of you lovelies had a wonderful Christmas yesterday.

Today I am showing you a fun pink manicure; I have seen a lot of fun Holiday Themed mani's and done a lot myself, but now I am ready to switch modes to fun, pink and flirty. Today I have that with Roxy, by Amy's Nail Boutique.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - Kiss Me On My Tulips
-Amy's Nail Boutique - Roxy
-Gelous
-OTD

This polish is packed full of matte microglitters in pink and purple and is just a super fun polish. I have on one coat of the glitter in these photos so you can tell how nice and dense the glitters are. 

Make sure you check out Amy's Nail Boutique:

I also have some pictures of Kiss Me On My Tulips alone, which I recently picked up as part of the OPI Top Ten Collection.





Very Pretty :)


2 comments:

  1. yummy fruity colour! I like your blog a lot, it's nice and simple. I have appreciated overall the days of summer nail arts you did. Since you seem to be a nice person, I'd like to have you in my tiny community of friends in laquer, noobs and experts of nail art in my blog: http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it come check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete