12.17.2012

Influenster Cosmo VoxBox - Venus Razor Review

Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to give you a review of the Venus Razor and blades that I got as part of my Cosmo VoxBox.


The razor that I had before this one was a disposable so this is way nicer. I received the Venus Embrace and Venus Olay heads. I have been using the Embrace head for about a week now and my legs feel super smooth. The round shape seems to almost form to your legs to get a nice smooth shave; it is also moisturizing which is good for sensitive areas like the bikini line. 

I can't wait to try the Olay blade as well and when I do I will let you know what I think of that blade as well. The neat thing about this razor is that all the heads shown in the picture fit onto the same body. 

Overall, I would recommend  this Razor and although it is more than some disposable razors, the quality is worth it! You can purchase this at any drugstore and on Amazon.com too. 





1 comment:

  1. I've been using the Venus Embrace for YEARS! And loving it! The razor heads are so expensive though. :(

    ReplyDelete