1.21.2013

OPI - Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Polishes - Part 1

Earlier this month I purchased the Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Polish mini set at Ulta. I had seen these all over the blogging world and really wanted to try them myself. I wasn't sure if I would like the feel of these polishes but I actually like them and couldn't stop touching them all day at work.

Today I will be showing you two of the four polishes that I purchased.

First, The Impossible:






Second, Can't Let Go:





I wore two coats of polish with each of these colors. I can't get over how much I like these! I will be showing you the rest of the Liquid Sand Set later this week :)

Have you tried these polishes? Do you love them or hate them?

P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet? Make sure you do so you don't miss out of the ultra limited custom polish from Liquid Lacquer. Click here to enter!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty. I really like Can't Let Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! ive been seeing them too and i think im gonna go out and buy them!

    www.pamperedwithpolish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one better, it's soooo pretty and girly:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I have tried them all, and also love the polishes with top coat. They eat top coat like nooses business but it gives them a great squishy look :)

    ReplyDelete