1.03.2013

What I Actually Wore on NYE

Hey Lovelies!

I hope you're all settling back into your routines of school,work, whatever. I am. Today I am going to show you the mani that I actually wore on NYE. I have to say I think that my friends were a little disappointed because they wanted to see this mani in person, but oh well. This was a super sparkly and fun look.





Polishes Used:
-Sation - Miss Emo Shun All
-Amy's Nail Boutique - Ecopolo
-Gelous
-OTD

This lovely glitter polish is a custom glitter that Amy made available to the girls in one of my East Coast nail polish groups. It is jam packed with pink, purple, and blue glitters in numerous shapes and sizes as well as some awesome almost holo shimmer in there. Isn't this polish gorgeous!? This polish isn't for sale, but all of Amy's creations are great, and you can get them at her Etsy Store.

So since I told you all about my plans to attend the NYE Party Gras event, I figured I would share some photos from it with you. 

First, I made my own mask for the party with some supplies that I got from Michaels. I really like this mask its very me. 





Also, here are some pictures from the night! (Sorry for the picture quality but they were off my phone)

Me and the Hubby
My friend Carly and I

Me and my sister, Elizabeth




4 comments:

  1. I can not wait for mine to get here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this nail polish is custom? So cool that somebody local to you actually made it!
    I am definitely checking out her Etsy store after this!

    giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mani! WOW! And I always love your photos.

    ReplyDelete