3.17.2013

Bloglovin'; I made the switch

So as I am sure you are all well aware, Google Reader will be going away on July 1st, 2013.  I am in no way an expert on everything that this means, but there have been some really good posts out there by my fellow bloggers explaining everything.

The short of it. You will still be able to follow my blog. 

I have added a Follow My Blog via Bloglovin' button on my right hand toolbar. And the bloglovin' site has a SUUUPER EASY (even I could do it) ONE CLICK to import all your Google Reader Blogs (click the picture below to be directed to the bloglovin' site)

www.bloglovin.com


You can also continue to follow via Google Friend Connect (this is similar but not the same thing as Google Reader).

Here are some other ways to continue to follow me as well!

-Facebook
-Twitter
-Pinterest


Hope this eases some of your fears and as we get closer to July 1st, I will remind you again loves!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for Bloglovin, HelloCotton and Co and booh for Google and Google+ :x

    ReplyDelete