4.20.2013

Shimmer Polish - Stephanie

Today I am so excited to be showing you swatches of my first Shimmer polish. There are so many lovely shades that Shimmer carries, but of course, for my first, I HAD to choose, Stephanie!







Polishes Used:
-China Glaze - Electric Beat (Pinky and Pointer)
-Sinful Colors - Ciao Bella (Middle and Ring)
-Shimmer - Stephanie
-Gelous
-No Time

I was dying to see how this polish looked over a couple different blues which is why I used both Electric Beat and Ciao Bella for my undies. This glitter polish is ridiculously gorgeous and has TONS of glitter in just one coat (which I have on in the photos). 

I was so excited to see this polish on when I first go it, that I swatched it over a red as well (Sinful Colors - GoGo Girl). Here is that picture:


Yep, still looks awesome. 

I picked this polish up on the Shimmer Polish shop on etsy and you can too!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Eccentric Giveaway by clicking the button on my right hand tool bar!


3 comments:

  1. Great choice! It looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love it. I want to see it with peach, lavender, and violet undies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at these. Other than Sarah, this is probably my favorite! I need to get this asap.

    ReplyDelete