4.30.2013

ShimmerPolish Week - Josephine

Happy Tuesday!

I am here again with another lovely polish provided by ShimmerPolish, Josephine. Josephine is described as "Pink-Orange and a Hint of Blue Glitter Polish." Once again, you will see that the descriptions don't do these shades any justice, but that's OK since the polishes speak for themselves!!!






I am wearing two coats of this polish topped with Gelous and Poshe. I really love how there are larger blue glitters in this shade because they add a little something extra. The colors remind me of a patriotic mix and I can definitely seeing myself wearing this as an accent with a red, white and blue mani in the future. 

You can purchase Shimmer Polish on her etsy site, or follow her on Facebook or her website!

*Products were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

3 comments:

  1. ZOMG! So pretty and sparkly! Everything from Shimmer Polish so far are all amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *drool* that is super gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete