4.08.2013

What I Wore [on my nails] - Pittsburgh Pirates Home Opener

Happy Monday!

I am thinking about putting together a little "What I Wore [on my nails]" segment. I often to do mani's for holidays or events and don't get around to posting them until after the fact. From now on, those posts will be "What I Wore [on my nails]". I hope you like it!

Last Monday, April 1st, was the Pittsburgh Pirates Home Opener. My husband and I are season ticket holders to the Pirates, so we have the luxury of being able to go to all 81 home games this season, should we like to (sidenote: no way will I be going to anywhere near that number of games).

Anyway, I didn't have much time the night before (on Easter) so I did a nice simple mani for the game (unfortunately it may have been bad luck because it was cold, snowy, and we lost; but that's ok; the opener is always fun).





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Zoya - Pippa
-Liquid Lacquer - Little Bow Tied Men
-Gelous
-No Time

I have to admit, I didn't really like this mani; for some reason the shimmer whiteness of the LBTM just didn't look right to me over Pippa; however, I showed this to some of my Pittsburgh Polish friends and they didn't think it was as bad as I thought, so maybe its just one of those things. 

This is going to be short and sweet, but you can expect to see more Pittsburgh themed mani's this year as always, and hopefully more "What I Wore [on my nails]" segments as well if you like them (so let me know!)

And just for fun, here is a picture of my husband and I from the game freezing our butts off!


2 comments:

  1. Its pretty! And yes I would love to see more What I Wore manicures from you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pirates?! So cool! I'm a fellow Pittsburgher! I live north of Cranberry, but shop and work there. Maybe I'll see ya in the aisles sometime! ;)

    ReplyDelete