6.18.2013

Dior - Pink Kimono

I'm back in action today! 

While I was out of town over the weekend, I got a couple birthday packages in the mail. One very special package was my VERY FIRST DIOR polish from my good friend Melissa! She picked a color that she thought would be very me and boy was she dead on! I probably would have picked this exact same color!

So here we have, DIOR Pink Kimono:






Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Dior - Pink Kimono
-Poshe

I used two coats of Pink Kimono for this mani and the application and coverage was flawless. I still can't say how much I really appreciated this gift as it is something I would never splurge on for myself. Thank you so much Melissa <3

Do you own any Dior polishes? What is your favorite shade?


4 comments:

  1. Wow pretty pink color! :) It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty pink! I have never tried a Dior. I would love to though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty pink! I've never tried Dior being it's not easily available to me, but it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete