6.21.2013

Liquid Lacquer Swatch-a-thon (Part 3)

I hope that you are enjoying all of the Liquid Lacquer polishes that  have been sharing with you! Today we have three more glitter toppers!



First Up, Blurple Nurple, which is currently available on the Liquid Lacquer Big Cartel Site:







Melissa describes this polish as, "A mix of over 20 shades of blue,cyan, and purple glitter in a clear base.". It seriously has so much purple and blue goodness in it. I think it really makes this color combo shine! I have on two coats of Burple Nurple over top of Sinful Colors Ocean Side. 

Next, we have Dirty Watermelon, which is not yet available but will be soon!







This is a lovely mix of green, pink, black and gray matte glitters in all shapes and sizes! I love how the gray base seems to make all of the colors of this glitter pop. I have on two coats of Dirty Watermelon over top of Sinful Colors Slate.

Finally, here is Far Out!, which is not yet available but will be soon!







This is a "totally radical" glitter topper with shades of lime green, electric blue and powerful pink. I have on two coats of Far Out! over top of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. This is a perfect neon topper for summer and I love how the white base makes all the colors pop.

I hope that you liked these shades, make sure to check out the Liquid Lacquer Big Cartel Site and the Liquid Lacquer Facebook Page to purchase polish and stay up to date on restock and release information.

*Products were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

1 comment: