7.11.2013

Elle - Dancing Queen

My sister gave me my birthday gifts a couple of week's ago and she got me two, three packs of Elle nail polish. She also asked me to do her nails and picked out Dancing Queen from the new polishes. I actually really loved how it looked on her so I used it on myself too!





Polishes Used:
-Nail Tek II
-Elle - Dancing Queen
-HK Girl

I am wearing two coats of Dancing Queen here and it provided full coverage. This is a pretty light pink/green/gray durochrome, which I unfortunately didn't do too well in capturing with my pictures. The application was pretty nice with the Elle polish as well although with the finish of this shade you could see some brushstrokes, but nothing too crazy.

Do you own any Elle polishes? I am not sure where all you can purchase them, but I know my sister purchased the sets from Kohls :)


No comments:

Post a Comment