7.04.2013

Happy 4th of July / Summer Mani Challenge!

Happy 4th of July (Independence Day) to all of my US readers :) I like patriotic holidays and there are so many combinations of Red, White and Blue that you can do.

So anyway, I recently ordered the Bundle Monster Holiday Plate Set and they arrived in perfect time to create my 4th of July mani :)






Polishes Used:
-Poshe Basecoat
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-Konad Red
-Konad Blue
-Poshe Topcoat
-BM-H25

I love this flag design and I just used both the blue and red polish to the image before stamping. I love the look of stamping with red but I hate the clean up :-/ I didn't want to be too flashy though, so I have the accent with some Red, White (Silver), and Blue glequins. I have been wearing this mani since Tuesday and got tons of compliments on it at work.

What are you doing for the 4th? Did you do any fun manis?

Check out what everyone else did for their 4th of July nails in the Summer Mani Challenge!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute manicure to celebrate the day! Its actually my birthday today but sadly I have a full work shift today so no celebration for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete