8.10.2013

Another Waterfall Mani

Today I have another waterfall mani that I did earlier this week to share with you :)






Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Essie - Angora Cardi
-Kiss - Silver
-Kiss - Black
-Kiss - White
-Out The Door

I did 3 accent nails here; 2 regular waterfall nails, and 1 reverse waterfall. (It sounds like some gymnastic move or something, "the reverse waterfall" lol). Also, can they still be called accent nails when I have 3 of them? lol. Anyway I thought I would switch things up but doing a little of each. I got a lot of compliments when I wore this to work and what I like most is that they are super easy to create. Definitely expect to see more of them in the future here on the blog!

What do you think? Do you like the regular waterfall nails or the reverse waterfall better?


No comments:

Post a Comment