8.21.2013

Enchanted Polish - A Little Fishy Told Me

Today I am showing you my first and (currently) only Enchanted Polish. A Little Fishy Told Me was a charity polish created by Chelsea of EP in memory of Talia Joy. Proceeds went to Base CampBASE Camp provides a year-round base of support for children and families who are facing the challenge of living with cancer and other life-threatening hematological illnesses. 

What a great organization and Talia was an inspiration to not only many beauty bloggers, but many children and adults worldwide as well.





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques Formula 2+
-Enchanted Polish - A Little Fishy Told Me
-Out The Door

I wore two coats of A Little Fishy Told Me here and it was completely opaque. This polish was originally described as a mint holo, and although its a gorgeous color I wouldn't really describe it as mint. I believe a lot of people were expecting something that looked like July 2013 by EP. I was, but this is a really gorgeous color and it's a great cause that it's not that big of a deal.

Did you order this polish? Were/are you happy with it? Is there any cause or charity you are involved in?


No comments:

Post a Comment