8.03.2013

Jindie Nails - Swatches!

I recently showed you some of my new Jindie Nails polishes (here) and today I have a couple other polishes to share with you that Jen provided for my review.

First Up, Hex on the Beach:





Jen describes this shade as "Hex on the Beach is available in full and medium size.  This is one of five shades in the Summer Chic Collection.  This polish has a white crelly base with matte, opaque baby pink, peach, red, orange, pastel yellow and canary yellow dots, diamonds & hex.  This also has metallic copper & light pink dots & hex throughout plus a gorgeous peach shimmer.  Opaque in 2-3 coats." This shade is seriously gorgeous. The more I look at my pictures, the more I just want to wear it all the time, and I am pretty sure that you know how I feel about white crelly bases! GAH! I am wearing two coats of Hex on the Beach with a topcoat of HK Girl. 

Next up, She Blinded me with Science:





Jen describes this polish as, "She Blinded me with Science LE (limited edition) nail polish will be available for a limited time in full and medium size.  It has a pale pink crelly base with multiple sizes of neon, holographic and metallic dots, squares, diamonds, rectangles and hex glitters.  This polish features small, medium and large silver holographic dots, small & medium & extra large matte black dots, large metallic turquoise dots plus lime green large metallic dots, matte pale purple dots, white dots and moons plus matte gray moons. 3-free, cruelty free." I love this shade as well! I am wearing two coats of She Blinded me with Science topped with HK Girl. This has such a neat mix of colored glitters in it!

Finally, we have That Purple Ish:





Jen describes this as, "That Purple Ish nail polish is available in full and medium size.  This shade is one of 5 in the Summer Chic Collection.  It has a periwinkle purple crelly base loaded with silver shimmer and an assortment of wine, purple, lilac, lavender, hot pink, navy and magenta dots, squares and hex.  The base is a crelly base that is opaque in about 2-3 coats.  Looks great on its own with no base coats.  3-free." I am wearing two coats of this shade and topped it with HK Girl. It's such a pretty purple shade it will definitely be making a permanent spot in the "go-to" purple indie rotation. 

I also have one additional polish from Jen, a glitter topped, which will get its own post :)

Which of these shades is your favorite? I am not sure I could decide if I had to!

Check out Jindie Nails here:
-WEBSITE
-FACEBOOK
-INSTAGRAM

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment