8.18.2013

KB Shimmer - Fall Polish Preview

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

Hello Loves! Today I am super excited to share with you two of the Fall polishes from the KB Shimmer polish collection; You Autumn Know and You Go Ghoul! (P.S. Don't you just love the names?)


You Autumn Know:





This polish is described as follows, "Crunchy leaves in shades of red, burgundy  yellow and brown litter the sidewalks, white flakes of snow slowly cover the autumn shades. You Autumn Know was inspired by the first snow of the year. A white crelly polish is loaded with fuchsia  gold, and orange glitters. Micro bars accent the fall pallet of this polish." When I opened my sample package it was as if Christy knew I loved white crelly polishes! I was so excited to get to try this shade. I am wearing two coats WITHOUT a white base and it is still completely opaque. Such a lovely shade and I love her inspiration!

You Go Ghoul!:





This polish is described as follows, "This Halloween polish is one that you will wear year round. A black jelly sparkles with glitters in grape, berry and orange for a polish even a witch would love". I am wearing two coats topped with Out The Door. I loved the jelly finish of this and don't have anything else like it in my collection! It's very festive for the fall season, but could definitely be worn year round like suggested.

Which is these Fall polishes do you prefer? Will you be picking any up?

Make sure to check out KB Shimmer at the following locations:
-WEBSITE
-FACEBOOK
-INTERNATIONAL (Harlow & Co)

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment