8.07.2013

Pahlish - Throwback Collection Swatches & Review

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

Happy Wednesday!!!

I was recently given the opportunity to review some Pahlish polishes and I jumped on the chance. Shannon graciously sent me the Throwback Collection to review, somehow she knew I had been eyeing it up and that all the colors are pretty much right up my ally! The Throwback Collection is reformulation of some of previous years' popular shades, per her shop, "**Please note that these are redesigned colors inspired by some of our original discontinued shades." So let's move onto the swatches.

Great Wide Open:





Shannon describes this polish as, "creamy white base with lime green metallic hex/squares, faint teal shimmer, and scattered multicolor confetti and dots". I am wearing two coats of Great Wide Open in the swatches and the polish is completely opaque, I think it almost looks like I have on a white base, but I don't! The application was flawless and I got a nice distribution of glitters on each nail, no fishing. 

Chemical Swirl:





Shannon describes this shade as, "Dusty lilac jelly base with matte and metallic lavender glitter, green glassfleck shimmer, pale green metallic small hex and dots". I am wearing two coats of polish in the photos. This is a lovely shade and even though it's a purple glitter mix, since its a nice light lilac, I would consider this a work appropriate shade (if you have a strict office, if you're like me, it doesn't matter what you wear on your nails to work). The application of Chemical Swirl was nice and easy, I got nice coverage in two coats but you could also wear three without it being too much. 

Endless Static Sea:





Shannon describes this polish as, "Black jelly base with pink and blue glassfleck shimmer and holographic microglitter". GAH, this Endless Static Sea is gorgeous!!! I am wearing one coat of Endless Static Sea over a black base, but I could imagine this would be super glittery with three coats without undies as Shannon shows on her listing. The application was flawless and you will definitely be seeing this again in the future...maybe as a base for some fun stamping? Galaxy Mani? 

Sitting in a Tin Can:





Shannon describes this shade as, "Grey jelly base with silver shimmer, scattered holographic silver, black, and matte grey micro glitter, and tiny satin white squares". I am wearing two coats of Sitting in a Tin Can and this shade is so lovely! I love a good gray polish and this one reminds me a cloudy day. The application of this polish was great as well, nice and smooth without being streaky. 

Typewriter Keys:





Shannon describes this polish as, "Creamy white base with silver shimmer and charcoal microflakes". When I saw this in the package of polishes I was immediately drawn to it and knew right away it would be my favorite. I am wearing two coats of Typewriter Keys. As with the rest of the polishes in this collection, the application was really great. This is just such a unique shade, I am so excited to have this as part of my collection.

So which shade was your favorite? I love Typewriter Keys but I would have to say all the polishes are gorgeous and are all tied for first! LOL. 

Make sure to check out all the Pahlish polishes at the following locations:
-ETSY
-FACEBOOK

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment