8.09.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Around The World - Week 2

Happy Friday!

Today I am back with the second installment of the Around The World theme in the Nail Challenge Collaborative group. Last week's mani was inspired by France and today's mani is Asian themed!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Big Apple Red
-Maybelline - Bold Gold
-Konad - White
-Konad - Black
-Bundle Monster Plate - BM-H15

I decided to get a little more creative this week (;-)) and the BM Holiday Plates were perfect for that. I used both the lantern and the mask images from the plate. I believe the plate is themed off of the Chinese New Year. I added the black, white, and gold dots to each of the nails to give it a little something extra. 

Does this look Asian/Chinese New Year inspired to you? Make sure to check out where the other ladies are taking us with their second Around the World themed nails!!



No comments:

Post a Comment