9.03.2013

Born Pretty Store - Water Decal Review


I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day (if you're a US / Canada) follower, if not, sorry that you had to go back to school/work yesterday. I am back today with a long overdue review of these cute Born Pretty Store water decals.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/nail-water-decals-sticker-lovely-mustache-cartoon-design-p-6077.html
I believe these are the newer version of the decals that I got because mine were not in color. That's what you get for waiting too long to use them, new and neater stuff comes out, and now I wish I had the colored version lol.





I used these cute decals over a base of OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls. These decals are SUPER easy to use, simply cut out your image, submerge in water, place on your nail and voila! I did accidentally "smoosh" some of my images so any errors you see are purely user error, not the fault of the decals themselves.

As you know Born Pretty Store is a one stop shop for EVERYTHING nail art related, and these water decals are all the rage right now, as are mustaches. Born Pretty Store is always up to date with the latest nail art trends.

I would definitely recommend these decals to anyone looking to add a little fun flair to a simple mani. Any way, they are great for people who love the look of nail art, but aren't great with freehand brushwork.

Don't forget that you can save 10% off of all your orders from Born Pretty Store with the following code. Also, worldwide shipping is free!


*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment