9.10.2013

China Glaze - Strike Up a Cosmo, Public Relations & Don't Make Me Wine

Today I have 3 pretty shades to share with you from the China Glaze - Autumn Nights Collection.

First, Strike Up a Cosmo:



Strike Up a Cosmo, is a lovely shade with a sparkly rose gold shimmer. I am wearing two coats and it is completely opaque. The formula and application with this shade was flawless. I am also wearing Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat to finalize the look.

Next, Public Relations:



Public Relations is an awesome shade and was described in the press release as an impressionable violet gunmetal shimmer. It really is a unique shade since it isn't gray and isn't violet. I will definitely be wearing this all the time in the fall. I am wearing two coats without topcoat.

Finally, Don't Make Me Wine:




Don't Make Me Wine is a red-violet shimmer. It is an absolutely gorgeous shade and I know that like Public Relations, I will be wearing this all throughout the fall and winter seasons. The application was great, and not streaky at all, which has been the case with some of my older China Glaze polishes.

Overall, I am extremely happy with all of these shades and will probably be picking up some of the other shades from the Autumn Nights Collection to add to my ever growing polish stash. Do you own any of the Autumn Nights polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment