9.04.2013

Elle - Gold 'n Glitz & Amp It Up Amethyst

Today I have two pretty Elle shades to share with you. These polishes were gifts from my sister for my Birthday earlier this summer and I am finally getting around to wearing them.

First up, Gold 'n Glitz:





I am wearing two coats of Gold 'n Glitz topped with Out The Door. This shade is a really pretty gold, I do have some similar colors but nothing exactly like it. It is a two coater and wouldn't be as good for nail art or stamping as say Maybelline Bold Gold.

Next Up, Amp It Up Amethyst:





I am wearing two coats of color in these photos topped with Out The Door. This is a really gorgeous color!!! Look at that last photo and first to see all the different shimmers in this. It isn't a durochrome but its definitely packed full of shimmery goodness!

Which of these shades do you like best? My favorite is the Amp It Up Amethyst. 


No comments:

Post a Comment