10.06.2013

Black and Gold Stripes - Pittsburgh Themed Nails

Today is the 3rd game in the NLDS and the Pirates are battling the Cards at home. Since the series is currently tied 1-1, and I am pretty much still down and out with this flu (Saturday literally all I did was run to Target to get medicine and slept all day) we ended up selling our tickets to today's game. We will be attending tomorrow's game and hopefully it will be the last of the series with the Pirates winning and moving on to the NLCS; we shall see.

Anyway, I wore these nails last Thursday and got lots of compliments on them. It was a Pirates and  Penguins day so these were multi-purpose.





For this look I simply used OPI Alpine Snow as a base and then added black and gold stripes with my striping polishes! It was super easy to create, although the more I thought about it it probably would have been easier to just use a gold glittery base and only have to add the black stripes. Oh well.

Since I wore this mani to the Pen's game, here is a photo of my friend Amanda and I before the game started. It was their home opener and we made it onto the big-screen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment