10.13.2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge: Cloudy Skies

Today's theme in the Falling for Nail Art Challenge is Cloudy Skies. Usually in Pittsburgh every fall day (and winter day, and spring day...) is cloudy but this season has been unusually sunny (aka not cloudy every day)



I knew I wanted to do something blue and gray for this look and this that the mani I created captures the theme perfectly.





Polished Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-China Glaze - Electric Beat
-Sinful Colors - Slate
-Konad - White
-MASH Plate 37
-Hard Candy - Matte-ly In Love

I started with the blue base of Electric Beat and added the gray Slate with the saran wrap technique. Once that dried, I stamped on the white clouds. Since cloudy days aren't normally shiny, I mattified this look and think it looks perfect like that.

Like I mentioned, this really captured what I was envisioning in my mind, what do you think? Does it look like a cloudy sky to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment