10.27.2013

Falling for Nail Art Challenge: Other Realm

Today's theme in the Falling for Nail Art Challenge is "Other Realm". I had a mani in my mind for this and it pretty much came out just how I had hoped (don't you just love that?!).

Here is the challenge list as a refresher:


And here is my mani:







Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-Essence - Black is Back
-Konad - White
-Konad - Black
-BPS - Glow In The Dark polish

These other realm ghosts are just too cute for me; hehe. With the exception of the spider mani I posted last Sunday, I don't really like creepy / gross things, I like more of a cutesy Halloween scare. lol. Anyway, I knew I wanted to do something glowing and unfortunately I am horrible at capturing the glow but it looked awesome in person, trust me!

What do you think of this look? Are you loving the cute little ghosts?

No comments:

Post a Comment