10.16.2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge: Sweet Treats

I was excited to see this theme come up in the lineup for the Falling for Nail Art Challenge. Sweet Treats didn't seem so "fall" themed to me so I was able to spice things up and use some bright colored polishes. It was a nice interruption from the vampy, darker colors of fall.





Polishes Used:
-China Glaze - Bottom's Up
-Konad - White
-Konad - Blue
-Wet 'n Wild - On a Trip
-Bundle Monster Plate - BM306

I tried to capture the neon-ness of this mani and did better than I had in the past. I wanted to use colors that sort of reminded me of cotton candy and seemed very sweet and I think that I achieved that with this mix. I randomly splotched on the white, blue and purple onto my plate which is why each nail is a little different.

I have to admit that I love the look of this mani but probably not as much as I like actual sweet treats (I am a junk food junky with a focus on sweets lol). What do you think of this look? Does it looks sweet and delicious to you too?

No comments:

Post a Comment