10.28.2013

Nail Art For Nubs Link-Up

Happy Monday! Today I am taking a day off of work, a Staycation, so I'm happy!

I have decided to participate in a Link-Up with some other ladies from the BBC, Nail Art for Nubs. Leticia from Cosmetics Aficionado organized everything! Its a Link-Up with girls who have short nails and like to do nail art. Although some people may not consider my nails short because I have "longer nail beds" (so I hear) I still don't think I have long nails so I decided to participate!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - Chic from Ears to Tail
-Konad - Black
-Sally Hansen - Celeb City
-Cheeky Jumbo Plate 2 - Tropical Holiday

I love doing stamping for nail art. There are full stamping images and small individual ones. I like the full nail images because if you have large or small nails they fit! For this look I started with the pink base, added the black stamping and used the silver dots to give it an extra little pop! I got a ton of compliments when I wore this look and I'm sure you would too!

What do you think? Do you have little nails? Would you be interested in recreating this look?

This is a recurring link-up so keep an eye out for more Monday's with Nail Art for Nubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment