10.03.2013

Pittsburgh Sports Themed Nails

Oh my goodness; I don't know if any of my lovely readers are baseball fans, but I know that some of you are Pittsburgh fans. If you have been following my blog, you know that my husband and I are Pittsburgh Pirates season ticket holders, yep, all 81 games. This season has been especially exciting and for the first time in 21 years, my team is in the #Postseason (#buctober, #absobucnlutely, #rtjr)

Anyway, you will be seeing more Pittsburgh themed nails from me in the next couple of weeks, with the Pirates beating the Reds on Tuesday night, we officially are in the first series and I will be rocking black and yellow nails for it! Also, if you like hockey, the Pittsburgh Penguins home opener is tonight and yep, I'm going to be there.

Here are the nails that I was going to wear on Tuesday's wildcard game (although I ended up taking them off and wearing black, since they were calling for a blackout)





Of course I put all my polishes away before I wrote down what I used (if you really want to know the colors, let me know and I will dig them out; sorry, bad blogger). As with the nail art I showed you earlier in the week, these were also inspired by a MrCandiipants youtube tutorial.

Do you like this look? Let me know!

PS. Here is a bonus shot of me at the game :)


No comments:

Post a Comment