10.18.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Halloween Month - Week 2

TGIF! I am back in action with my second Halloween Mani as part of the October Nail Challenge Collaborative. I am much happier with today's look than the first one I did for the challenge and I even decided to add a little festive shapes into my photos lol.





Polishes Used:
-Liquid Lacquer - Wednesday
-Kiss - White
-Finger Paints - Master Muse
-Finger Paints - Caric-Art-Ure
-Out The Door

For this lok I decided to do one my favorite drip / tie die / striped gradient looks and was inspired by the colors in candy corn. I know this isn't the color order that candy corn comes in but since I used jelly shades for the yellow and orange, I had to go lightest to darkest. It also sort of reminds me of a toucan. LOL


Source: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110313104421/rio/images/1/17/Toucan_toco.jpg
What do you think? Halloween or Toucan? lol. Either way, I am overall pleased with this look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment