11.03.2013

Ethereal Lacquer - Transcend

Happy Sunday!

Today I have a lovely shade to share with you, Transcend from Ethereal Lacquer. This is my first Ethereal Lacquer polish and I love it!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Ethereal Lacquer - Transcend
-Out The Door

This is a lovely shimmery dusty lavender shade. I am wearing two coats and it applied perfectly, even application and completely opaque in the 2 coats. I will definitely be bringing this into my "for work" rotation.

Do you own any Ethereal Lacquers? You can purchase them here and make sure to follow her Facebook to stay up to date with re-stock information.

Also, you may have noticed that A Little Polish has a new look; I went ahead and got an updated blog design and I really like it - its super simple and classic. I hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment