11.29.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Favorite Color Month - Week 4

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! Either you are still stuffed from yesterday or you're working off the calories by Black Friday shopping; sound familiar?

Here is my fourth and final look for this months Nail Challenge Collaborative theme:






Polishes Used:
-OPI - Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ
-Essence - Rebel Delight
-Liquid Lacquer - Penny Jar

I had something along the lines of my ring finger in my mind for a while for this theme but once I did that nail, and then my middle finger, I decided it would be neat for each to be different. Of course, I added the glittery pinky nail accent for a little fun. This sort of reminds me of a tribal, woven design.

Make sure to check out what the other lovely ladies did!

No comments:

Post a Comment