12.01.2013

Adventures in Stamping - Jelly Sandwich

Happy Sunday!! I have not participated in an AIS challenge for a while and I just happened to have time last night to get a mani together for this week! The theme is Jelly Sandwich; hmmm, so this required me to have a jelly polish and I don't have too many that don't have glitter in them, but I do have one so I used it for this look.





Polishes Used:
-Essie - Where's My Chauffeur
-Revlon - Sheer Seafoam
-Konad - White
-Cheeky - Jumbo Plate 8 - Princess Charming

Sheer Seafoam is soooooo sheer; like almost clear, so I needed to use the Essie base before I started. Once I had two coats of Where's My Chauffeur, I stamped with my Cheeky Plate, topped that with two coats of Sheer Seafoam and then stamped one more time. As you can see, there is barely a color difference in the stamping above and below the jelly, but that's ok, it s a nice subtle look.

I also, loved this color on me! I haven't been wearing many seafoam shades at the moment since it's winter but this is a really great shade and I should be wearing more of it.

Keep an eye out for other jelly sandwich stamped manis today!

No comments:

Post a Comment