12.15.2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Christmas Winter Challenge - Christmas Traditions

Today's theme is Christmas Traditions. I wasn't really sure what to do for this theme, but I ended up doing Presents. We always exchange presents on Christmas morning and I love getting gifts for my family.


Here is my look!





Polishes Used:
-China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
-Kiss - White
-Rhinestones
-Gelous

I am not 100% in love with this look (as I am horrible at freehanding curves) but it is not that bad and I think it's pretty clear what look I was going for.

On a side note, I can't wait until Christmas morning to give me family their gifts as I think I got them all presents that they will really like :)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies' Christmas Traditions looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment