1.09.2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Pink

I have decided to join another challenge, this is going to be it for me for the first quarter because I don't want to sign up for too many. The Golden Oldie Challenge was created by Debbie over at The Crumpet (you can see her post on it here) but it gives us a chance to use some of the older polishes in our stashes.


Today's theme is pink, which is SUPER perfect for me, probably most girls started off with pink polishes when they were younger, I know I did, so I had a handful of older polishes. Here are the shades that I used.


As you can see from the bottles, they are all pretty worn and you can see definite fill lines on all the bottles, look at that Revlon!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Sally Hansen - Flashy Fuchsia
-Nina Ulta Pro - Fuchsia Rage
-Revlon - Twinkled Pink
-Mary Kay - Natural Pink
-Out The Door

With the exception of possibly the Sally Hansen, I have definitely had these polishes since I was in college, if not earlier, so most of them are at least 6 years old. LOL. This is a fun and simple ombre look.

Are you participating in the GOT Challenge? Was your first nail polish a pink one?

No comments:

Post a Comment