1.16.2014

Golden Oldie Thursday: Stripes

Happy Thursday! Today's theme in the Golden Oldie Challenge is Stripes; I love how simple or complex you can go with stripes, so today I stuck with simple!


And here are my polishes and look:






I received these RGB polishes as part of a larger polish lot I grabbed on ebay maybe 18 months ago. Unfortunately, they don't have any names on them :-/ I have actually never heard of this brand before, so I don't know anything about the polishes or the brand (do you?). This is super simple as I mentioned before but sometimes you just need a neutral palette cleanser right? I don't know that I LOVE the color combination, but maybe that's why these polishes are golden OLDIES. ;-)

Any thoughts on this look? Love it? Hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment