1.14.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by a Family Member

I have only been a part of the Twinsie group since the beginning of the year and I already feel like I know a lot about these ladies and I love that!

This week's theme is Inspired by a Family Member. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do but while looking through my stamping plates, it hit me! Makeup! My mom sells Mary Kay and my sister is really into doing makeup and loves all the latest products.

So here is my look,





Polishes Used:
-Nicole by OPI - Challenge  Red-y
-OPI - Kiss Me on my Tulips
-Konad - White
-Out The Door - Northern Lights
-Bundle Monster Plate - BM-303

For this look, I started with a base of Challenge Red-y and then added the Kiss Me on my Tulips via the Saran Wrap Method, this created a little bit of dimension in the base before my stamping. Once that was dry I stamped on some lips and lipstick to represent the MAKEUP. Finally, I added Northern Lights to give a glitter to look which represented to me glitter is lip-gloss, eye shadow, etc.

What do you think of this look? Also, just for fun here is a photo of me and my mom and another of me and my sister!



And now, check out the other Twinsies and their family inspired manis!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra


No comments:

Post a Comment