1.05.2014

What I Wore: Christmas Edition

Today I will be sharing with you the mani that I wore over the Christmas holidays when I was out of town visiting my in-laws. As you know I love to wear Incoco Nail Appliques when I go on trips so I don't have to worry about my mani chipping, and this trip was no different.





The pattern that I chose was Twill Weave from the Fall 2013 Collection. I picked this shade because it was a neutral but up close you could see all the detail, and I knew it would match with any outfits I took on my trip.

My 4 year old niece seems to love checking out what I have on my nails and she commented with approval on these as well! I also got my mother in law and sister in law each two packs of these nail appliques for Christmas because they've both commented on the appliques when I have worn them in the past.

Have you tried these appliques? If not you MUST, if you have, what's your favorite pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment