1.11.2014

What I Wore (or tried to): New Years Eve Edition

Since New Years Eve was over a week ago, I figured it was about time to show you what I wore on my nails on NYE. Here is the look that I created for the NYE festivities.





Polishes Used:
-Elle - Gold 'n Glitz
-Gelous
-Glequins
-Out The Door

For this look, I started with a base of Elle - Gold 'n Glitz, and then added blue, silver and gold glequins. The individual glitter placement really screams NYE to me as it is probably the number one holiday to be super glittery. However, the more I looked at this mani the more I didn't like it. Each nail was different and I ended up hating that, so before I went to the party, I ended up removing the glequins from my pointer and ring fingers and decided to just go with two blingy accent nails. I kept the rest of my nails with just Gold 'n Glitz and liked the accent nails much better. I even wore that look for the rest of the day on New Years Day too.

What do you think about individual glitter placements, and super blingy mani's for NYE?

No comments:

Post a Comment