2.03.2014

Nail Art for Nubs Link-Up

First Monday in February? This calls for a Valentine's themed mani on my nubs. :)





Polishes Used:
-MiniLux - Corey
-China Glaze - Bottoms Up
-Sally Hansen - Parrot
-Misc OPI minis
-Glequins

For this look, I created a super girly and pretty Valentine's Day look! Now that I know how to do roses I plan to do them often, and what a better time to improve my skills than during the Valentine's Day season. I didn't want to do all roses though so I accented with these light green glequins. I really loved the look of this mani and got lots of compliments on it at work. Surprisingly, all the gentlemen that commented on it, liked the glequin nails more than the roses; lol.

Don't forget to see what the other ladies did with their nubs! Think there will be any other Valentine's Day looks?

1 comment: