2.05.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Summer - Week 1

Now that it's February, it's time for a new Nail Challenge Collaborative theme and this time it's SUMMER. I don't think any of us were surprised that summer was voted the theme this month as a lot of us girls have been getting hit with cold and dreary winter weather. Who isn't looking forward to summer?





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-Zoya - Pippa
-Zoya - Tobey
-China Glaze - Electric Beat
-China Glaze - That's Shore Bright
-Essence - Off to Miami

For this summer themed look I wanted to do something bright and cheery and I decided to try Stamping Decals! For my first attempt it was not too bad, unfortunately I didn't realize how much the decals would smear when I put on the top coat to apply them. I tried to touch up the smearing on the white part with a little white paint and my striper brush, but I couldn't really touch up the flowers. Overall, not too bad but I will definitely be taking that into consideration if I make more decals in the future.

Does this look remind you of summer? Are you longing for summer as much as we are?

No comments:

Post a Comment